International Cooperation for Professional Training in Protection of Monuments – Heritage Train
The project goal is to contribute to development and improvement of the professional training in the area of cultural heritage through Czech-Slovak-Austrian cooperation.
The project derives from the need to introduce a systemic training for the staff of monument boards, as well as for self-government authorities and other subjects that are involved in built heritage conservation and development.
The project is based on the need to introduce systematic education in the ranks of employees of monument offices, as well as employees of local governments and other entities that are involved in the protection and development of cultural heritage.
- Employees of monument offices and institutes
- Employees of territorial and local governments
- Owners of cultural monuments
- Architects and construction engineers
Project Activities and Results:
- Comparative analysis of training opportunities in the field of protection and development of cultural heritage in individual countries (overviews of educational programs and training for these target groups)
- Outline curricula of educational programs and training for the mentioned target groups
The project is implemented in the framework of the Erasmus+ Lifelong Learning Program, KA2 – Strategic Partnerships. The total budget was EUR 299 365, of which the amount of the provided grant for the Slovak partner (AINova) was EUR 67 575 EUR. The project period was from December 2019 to November 2019.
Donors and Partners:
Forderung der Baudenkmalpflege Verein (Association for the Advancement of the Architectural Heritage Conservation, Austria)
Univerzita Pardubice – Czech republic
Documents for Download:
List of Partners:
The Monuments Board of the Slovak republic (Pamiatkový úrad Slovenskej republiky)
The Federal Monuments Authority Austria (Bundesdenkmalamt)
The National Heritage Institute of the Czech Republic (Národní památkový ústav České republiky)